Advice and Guidance to get your New Business Up and Running
The Multidisciplinary Expert
Elysées Solutions Conseils Expertise Comptable - ESCEC is an accounting firm registered under the French Chartered Accountant Institute (Ordre des Experts-Comptable de Paris Ile de France) based in Paris.
We specialize in bookkeeping, auditing, tax advisory, payroll, and legal advice for entrepreneurs.
Our independence enables us to provide impartial advice. Simultaneously, we aim to become a valuable part of our clients’ teams, providing constructive and commercial input.
Our philosophy is summed up in these words: Quality, Anticipation, Proximity, Experience and Commitment.
ESCEC International offers a wide range of quality services to our individual and business clients.
Frequently asked questions
1. What are the tax, legal and social impacts on my company?
Ask The Expert
We will assist you and update you with pertinent news in these fields. We also explain their impacts on your business.
2. I often have to make strategic decisions, and I don't know what the consequences would be for my business.
We will help you study its impact on the financial, social and taxation aspects of your business.
3. How can I monitor the main indicators of my company (turnover, purchases, structural costs, break-even point, cash flow, etc.) and their evolution to act if necessary and avoid unpleasant surprises?
We can prepare a periodic dashboard report that will match your requirements.
4. I want to complete the digital transition, but I don't know how to do it?
We support you to make this transition a success under the best conditions in accordance with the GDPR
5. How can I ensure that everything is compliant in my company and that I will not risk any unpleasant surprises in the case of a tax or social audit?
In addition to our tax compliance service, we can also perform tax, social and legal research. We will also alert you to any issues and anomalies in your account.
We can also assist you during tax audits and represent you before the tax jurisdictions.